We believe that there are few things more unfair or frustrating to customers than finding out there is a problem with something they purchased that is not covered under warranty.
We are committed to providing high quality service to all of our customers, and we want each one to be 100 percent satisfied with their glass repair or replacement. For this reason we provide a lifetime warranty on every vehicle we service that is good for as long as you own or lease the vehicle.
What Does this Lifetime Warranty Cover?
Our warranty covers the following items:
1. Manufacturer defects with any new glass components.
2. Molding issues around the repaired/replaced glass.
3. Air leaks or noises around the repaired/replaced.
How Does the Lifetime Warranty Process Work?
1. Contact us as soon as you identify any issues. To see our contact information, click here.
2. One of our customer service representatives will work with you to determine if the issue(s) is covered under warranty. If it is, they will schedule a service appointment for one of our glass technicians to come to your vehicle and fix the issue(s).
Lifetime Warranty Limitations
This auto glass repair and replacement warranty specifically excludes auto glass damage attributed to natural disasters, the owner's negligence, vandalism, auto theft, or vehicle collision. Keep in mind that any leakage or stress cracks because of pre-existing rust or structural damage will not be covered either.
Remember that Arizona Auto Glass does not make any other warranties of any kind. In the event that someone other than Arizona Auto Glass-approved personnel attempts to repair or replace any alleged damage or mistakes, the warranty becomes null and void.